How To Make Pav Bhaji at Home | Street Food | Mumbai Style Pav Bhaji Recipe by Shree's Recipes
Pav Bhaji is one of the most famous street foods in India. It is a spicy curry of mixed vegetables (bhaji) cooked in a special blend of spices top with the raw onions and tomatoes and served with soft bread Pav shallow fried in butter. Pav bhaji is also easy to make and is usually served at many dinner parties, as it's filling and it's loved by all.
Butter, Garlic, Cashew, Onion puree, Tomato, Boiled potato, Boiled Cauliflower, Boiled bottle gaurd, Boiled brinjal, Pease, Red chilli powder, Coriander cumin powder, Salt, Turmeric, Pav bhaji masala, Coriander leaves
1. In a pan heat some water to it add tomatos with slit as shown in video.
2. Turn off the heat let tomato in hot water for 10 minutes than take out tomatos in cold water remove its skin and blend it.
3. In a pan heat up some butter add chopped garlic to it cook it now add cashew and mix it.
4. Add onion puree to pan mix it now add all masalas Red chilli powder, Coriander cumin powder, Salt, Turmeric, Pav bhaji masala mix it and cook it for 5 minutes.
5. Add peas the to it cover the lid and cook it for 5 minutes.
6. In a bowl add all vegetables Boiled potato, Boiled Cauliflower, Boiled bottle gaurd, Boiled brinjal mash it.
7. Add this vegetable mixture to pan add Chopped Capsicum to it and mix it cook it for 10 minutes on medium flam.
8. Add Coriander leaves to it mix it and serve it hot with pav.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Shree's Recipes ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
►Daily Beetle by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Hope you like video please click the like button, also comment down here your suggestions and thoughts.
Happy Cooking !!!