Enjoy this paneer recipe with rice or naan. This is a very easy recipe and is ready in few minutes.
Watch this video and make this recipe. Do let us know how it came out. Tag us on Instagram with a #qitchendelights
Paneer Butter Masala
Paneer cubes, 200 g
Butter, 50 g
Oil, 2 tbsp
3/4 cup, onion paste
1/2 cup tomato puree
1 tsp kasoori methi
1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
1 tsp red chilli powder
2 tsp Kitchen King masala
1/2 tsp garam masala
Salt as per taste
Fresh cream, 1/4 cup
Coriander leaves to garnish
1. Heat oil and butter in a pan.
2. Add cardamom and cloves. Saute for 1 min.
3. Add onion paste and cook until light brown.
4. Add ginger-garlic paste and kasoori methi. Cook for 2-3 min.
5. Add salt and tomato puree. Add 1/4 cup of water. Cook for approx. 10 min or until the oil separates from the gravy.
6. Add red chilli powder, kings masala and garam masala. Cook for 5 min.
7. Add cream and cook for 3-5 min.
8. Add paneer cubes and let cook for 2-3 min.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with rice or naan. Enjoy!
Please do watch and subscribe to my channel for more new videos!!
Also follow us at our social media accounts!
Video Credits: https://filmora.wondershare.com/